don

don

1. Don' t turn left, walk straight on.

一直向前走,不要向左转。

2. Don' t all try to squash into the lift together.

不要一起挤进电梯。

3. Don' t change your plans on my account.

不要为了我而改变你的计划.

4. Don' t be uneasy on my behalf, ie about me.

不要为我担心.

5. Don' t stop. Come straight back.

不要停下来。直接(或马上)回来。

6. Don' t lie in the sun with your head bare.

不要光着头躺在阳光下。

7. Don' t be so ready to find fault.

不要动不动就挑毛病.

8. Don' t jump to a hasty conclusion.

不要匆匆作出结论。

9. Don' t make that infernal noise !

不要发出那种讨厌的闹声!

10. Don’t scrawl all over the wall.

不要在墙上乱涂乱画。

11. Don' t get cross with me, it wasn' t my fault.

不要对我生气,那不是我的错。

12. Don' t discriminate against the coloured races.

不要岐视有色人种。

13. Don' t open the door no matter who knocks.

不要开门,不管是谁敲门。

14. Don' t splash me : I don' t want to get wet.

不要往我身上溅水,我不想弄湿。

15. Don' t forget to comb your hair before you go out !

不要忘记临出门梳梳头!

16. Don' t forget to date your cheque.

不要忘记在支票上写上日期.

17. Don' t copy from your neighbour !

不要抄袭你邻座的东西!

18. Don' t bracket them ( together ).

不要把他们相提并论。

19. Don’t confound public affairs with private ones.

不要把公事与私事混为一谈。

20. Don' t expose it to the sunlight.

不要把它暴露在阳光下。

21. Don' t mix business with pleasure.

不要把工作和娱乐搀和在一起。

22. Don' t rank me among such people.

不要把我与这些人列在一起。

23. Don' t make an impertinent remark.

不要提出粗鲁的评语

24. Don’t stop the proceedings with idiocy.

不要极端愚蠢地停止进度。

25. Don' t be content with such a small success.

不要满足于这样小的成功。

26. Don’t use dialogs to report normalcy.

不要用对话框来报告常态内容。

27. Don' t always lean on the help of others.

不要老是依靠别人的帮助。

28. Don' t let your mind rust during the vacation.

不要让你的脑子在假期里变迟钝。

29. Don’t make the user feel stupid.

不要让用户觉到自己很愚笨。

30. Don’t make users ask permission.

不要让用户请求允许。

31. Don' t mire the wheels of a cart.

不要让车轮陷于泥坑。

32. Don' t bear malice to your father.

不要记恨你的父亲。

33. Don' t pursue selfish interests.

不要谋私利。

34. Don' t cry down her real achievements.

不要贬低她真正的成就.

35. Don' t answer ( me ) back ; it' s not polite.

不要跟我顶嘴,这是不礼貌的。

36. Don' t hide behind the door. It' s not safe.

不要躲在门后,那不安全。

37. Don' t crowd me : give me time to think !

不要逼我: 给我时间让我想想!

38. Don' t do that or you' ll get a smack.

不要那么做,否则你要吃巴掌的。

39. Don' t ask me why I said that, perhaps my na?

不要问我为什么会说那样的话,或许我是天真地想:"太棒了,我只要在周日工作!

40. Why don' t you shave off your beard?

为什么你不刮胡子?

41. He imagines that people don' t believe him.

他总是认为人们不信任他。

42. He is a don of the Cambridge University.

他是剑桥大学的指导教师。

43. He' s always punning and I don' t find it funny.

他老是使用双关语, 我觉得很没意思.

44. He was scandalled to be a Don Juan.

他被说成个风流浪子。

45. But they don' t realize one important thing.

但是有一件重要的事他们不明白。

46. Don' t bother about answering his letter.

你不必回复他的信。

47. You don' t have to worry about rank or pay.

你不必担心军衔和薪金。

48. You don' t have to knock just walk in.

你不必敲门--进来就是了.

49. You don' t know his address, neither do I.

你不知道他的地址,我也不知道。

50. How can I mi you if you don? t go away?

你不离开我怎么能想你呢?(你呢,屏幕前流口水那个!

51. Why don' t you exhibit his portrait ?

你为什么不展出他的画像?

52. Why don' t you bring you favourite girl along ?

你为什么不带你最喜欢的女儿一块儿来呢?

53. Why don' t you inquire by telephone ?

你为何不打电话询问?

54. Don' t be so wet ! Of course you can do it.

你别傻了!你当然能做到。

55. Don' t be so fussy ( about your food ).

你别那麽挑食.

56. If you don' t pay your rent you' ll be evicted.

你如果不付房租,就会被赶出去。

57. You don' t practise enough at the piano.

你钢琴弹奏练习得不够.

58. Don' t you realize they were making a fool of you ?

你难道不知道他们是在捉弄你?

59. When you eat bread in Bulgaria, don not waste any.

保加利亚人认为浪费面包是无法赎回的罪过.

60. Don' t bother yourself about me.

别为我操心。

61. Don' t contend about more trifles.

别为琐事争论。

62. Don' t bother about that trifling matter.

别为那件小事烦恼。

63. Don' t cork it all up : if you feel angry, show it.

别什麽都闷在心里, 你有气就发泄出来.

64. Don' t stay at their house, stay at ours.

别住在他们家,住我们家吧。

65. Don' t lean on the table or it' ll tip up.

别倚桌子, 不然就倚倒了.

66. Don' t crush this box ; there are flowers inside.

别压坏这个盒子;里面有花。

67. Don' t cry. You' re a big boy now.

别哭啦,你已是个大孩子了。

68. Don' t kick back ; I' m only joking.

别回敬,我只是开开玩笑罢了。

69. Don' t become dizzy with success.

别因为胜利而冲昏了头脑。

70. Don' t clutch up on the contest.

别因为要参加比赛就紧张起来。

71. Don' t babble the secret ( out ) to them.

别多嘴把秘密泄露给他们。

72. Don' t shout or you' ll frighten the baby.

别大声嚷。你会吓着孩子的。

73. Don' t be so diffident about your talents.

别对自己的才能如此缺乏信心.

74. Don' t do that, you silly muggins !

别干那事, 你这笨蛋!

75. Don' t forget to cable us as soon as you arrive.

别忘了一到就给我们打个电报.

76. Don' t forget your duty to your parents.

别忘记,你应孝敬父母

77. Don' t be irritable, they are waiting for you.

别急躁,他们在等你呢。

78. Don' t complain ! Count your blessings !

别怨天尤人了! 你应该知足!

79. Don' t bother about us we' ll join you later.

别惦记我们--我们不久就和你们在一起了.

80. Don' t try any funny stuff with me !

别想跟我耍鬼花招!

英语宝典
考试词汇表