fob

fob

1. The FOB term requires the seller to clear the goods for export.

fob术语要求卖方办理货物出口清关。

2. Now I attach our sample photos,pls tell me whether you can make or not.And quote us the FOB price.thanks.

[现在我附上我们的样品照片,麻烦老板告诉我你能做否。并且为我们报给船上交货价格。谢谢。

3. "Never fob off passengers, however.

“但是永远不要对旅客搪塞了事。

4. An all-new power rear liftgate is available, controlled via the key fob.

一个全新的电力后方尾的情况下,通过控制关键离岸价。

5. A Canadian exporter is sending a shipment to France, and the sales contract specifies FOB.

一家加拿大出口商在装船发货去法国,销售合同细则规定为装运港船上交货。

6. It's US$ 400 per ton FOB Shanghai.

上海离岸价是每吨400美元。

7. The above price includes transportation fees(FOB Shanghai).

上述报价为包括运费(上海港)等费用。

8. There's no need to worry, for your husband knows how to fob the gang off.

不用着急,你丈夫知道怎么样把那帮人打发走。

9. Both FOB and CIF terms would be acceptable to us.

不管是离岸价,还是到岸价,我们都能接受。

10. The coherence with FOB was very good (22/24) .

与FOB有较好的一致性(22/24)。

11. Why do they now fob off what once they would have welcomed eagerly?

他们一度求之不得的东西为什么现在要予以排斥呢?

12. He tried to fob us off with the excuse that he had been ill, and so had overlooked the matter.

他企图以病为借口欺骗我们,说因为生病才忽略了这件事。

13. Don't try to fob me off with excuses.

休想找借口骗我。

14. But we hope to import on FOB basis.

但是我们希望按FOB条件进口。

15. P> 705 Do you offer FOB or CIF?

你们报船上交货价还是到岸价?

16. Be all your price on a fob or cif basis?

你们的报价是船上交货价还是成本加运费和保险费的到岸价?

17. We have concluded the business on an FOB basis, so the insurance should be effected by you.

你们这批货是以F。O。B。条件成交的,应该由你方自行投保。

18. You shall finish this fob before you take your vacation.

你应该在休假前完成你的工作。

19. All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount.

你方报价全是FOB范库弗峰的,请问是否有折扣?

20. Your boyfriend is a Gangsta Fob.

你男朋友是个。

21. Buying Copper Cathode FOB Or CIF.

信息主题:美国求购铜。

22. We want to buy adidas brand and nike brand socks. Pls quote FOB p ......

信息内容:求购运动服、运动鞋等,请提供相关的详细资料和报价。

23. L/C5867 please cancel insurance term because order finalizes FOB a wait amendment by cable.

信用证第5867号请删去保险条款由于订单按船上交货价立等电告修改。

24. Unit and total price FOB your port of shipment, seaworthy packing included.

全部价格为FOB到贵方运输港口,包括耐航包装费。

25. The "export total sales" in the formula should be the export FOB specified in the export invoice.

公式中的“出口销售额”以出口发票计算的出口货物离岸价格为准。

26. Offer firm reply here Friday 100000 tons cotton 24 pences propound fob Alexandria Feb shipment.

兹报实盘以你星期五复到为准100000吨棉花每磅24便士亚历山德里船上交货价二月装船。

27. Offer subject our confirmation 100000 tons cotton 24 pence propound fob Alexandria Feb shipment.

兹报盘以我方确认为准100000吨棉花每24便士亚历山德里亚船上交货价二月装船。

28. Offer subject our confirmation 100000 tons cotton propound FOB Alexandria Feb shipment.

兹报盘以我方确认为准,100000吨棉花,亚历山德里亚船上交货价,二月装船。

29. Jean Valjean fumbled in his fob and pulled out a five-franc piece.

冉阿让从他的背心口袋里摸出一个值五法郎的钱币。

30. Frozen IQF Peeled Garlic,260/360/ KG, IN5 KGS CARTONS, Pls Quote FOB and CIF Naples Italy price.

冷冻大蒜米,260/60公斤,每5公斤装一纸板箱,请报FOB和CIF到意大利那不勒斯港口的价格.

31. Don't let him fob you off with any more excuses.

别让他再以任何借口哄骗你了。

32. Wanted Cashew nuts all catagories. Quote Fob.

印度需求腰果仁。

33. Well, Mr Smith, you know, our prices are quoted on FOB net basis.

史密斯先生,你知道,我们报的是fob净价。

34. In the case of fob or ex - work term , Insurance be to be effect by the buyer after loading .

在fob或工厂交货条件下,货物装运后由买方负责投保。

35. Carriers will not accept any direct bookings form you for FOB shipments.

在fob方式下,承运人不会接收你的任何直接的订舱。

36. Under fob term, instead of the seller, it is the buyer who will arrange for the shipping space.

在船上交货条款下,订舱由买方安排而不是由卖方安排。

37. Notes: The FOB Ningbo quotation includes the commodity inspection fee, dock fee, Book fee.

备注:此fob宁波价已包含:商检费、码头费、定舱费。

38. In most cases we sell our goods on FOB while we buy on CIF basis.

多数情况下我们按FOB价售出商品,但买进商品却按CIF价。

39. She tried to fob all her junk off onto me.

她设法向我骗售她的所有旧货。

40. She swipes an access fob, enters a PIN and attaches the hydrogen nozzle.

她输入PIN码并接上氢气输气管。

41. As already stated in our previous letter,the price of the machine be $800,000,packed and delivered FOB,Yokohama.

如前文所述,该机器带包装、横滨港船上交货价为80万美元。

42. If you are in a position to offer this article on FOB basis, please quote us your lowest price.

如有可能请报该商品FOB优惠价。

43. If you can lower FOB price from U.S. 26,000 to U.S. 25,000 per ton you will obtain more order.

如果你方可以将FOB价格从每吨2.6万美元降至2.5万美元,你方可获得更多订单。

44. If you are lucky, you will grow to become Fobulous Gangsta Fob.

如果你运气好,你会逐渐成长为一名。

45. If you have ,please send me model number , qty and FOB price.

如果您是本网注册会员,请登录后查看联系方式。

46. In that case, we'd prefer to go under the terms of FOB.

如果是这样的话,我们希望以离岸价处理。

47. We do not accept any claim for compensation for loss incur intransit, because you bought the goods FOB shanghai.

对于运输途中发生的任何损失的索赔我们都不予接受,国为您买的这批货是上海港船上交货价。

48. We do not accept any claim for compensation for loss incurring in transit, because you bought the goods FOB Shanghai.

对于运输途中发生的任何损失的索赔我们都不予接受,因为您买的这批货是上海港船上交货价。

49. For you, FOB stands for Fabulous Oriental Being.

对你来说,FOB的意思是超级棒的东方人。

50. We have requirements for Air Compressure , please send us your best FOB offer.

寻找丰田的空调压缩机,请供应商联系我们.

51. The peddler tried to fob off a worthless article on little Tom.

小贩企图把件废品卖给小汤姆。

52. Obtain quaint from general company as to fob price per unit on basis 200 units.

已得知通用公司的FOB单价,但订货不能少于200件。

53. We regret unable to quote on FOB basis,as it is our general practice to do business with all our client on CIF basis.

很遗憾,我们不能以FOB为基础报价,因我们与客户做生意常用CIF价。

54. I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.

得知你方报的都是到岸价,希望能给我们报船上交货价。

55. Please let us know what quantities you are able to deliver at regular intervals, quoting your best terms FOB Brisbane.

恳请告知贵方定期所能发货的数量,望给予FOB布里斯班最优惠价格。

56. Please let us know what quantities you are able to deliver at regular intervals,quoting your best terms FOB Brisbane.

恳请告知贵方定期所能发货的数量,望给予布里斯班最优惠离岸价。

57. We'll sell you 120,000 cotton poplin blouses at US $15.40 per piece FOB Xingang.

我们卖给你二十万件棉府绸女衫,每件新港离岸价15.40美元。

58. We offer you firm for three days on FOB basis.

我们向您报3日内FOB有效实盘。

59. We offer you firm for three days on fob basis .

我们向您报3日内有效实盘。

60. We'd rather have you quote us fob price.

我们希望你方报船上交货价。

61. We 'd rather have your FOB price, we always import on a FOB basis .

我们希望得到你方离岸价格,我们总是按离岸价进口的。

62. We'd rather have your FOB prices ,because we always import on a FOB prices .

我们希望得到你方离岸的价格,因为我们总是按离岸价进口的.

63. We hope to import on a FOB basis.

我们希望按FOB(离岸价)进口。

64. We are pleased to offer you 120,000 cotton poplin blouses at US $16.80 each, FOB Xingang.

我们愿意卖给你十二万件棉府绸女衫,每件新港离岸价16.80美元。

65. Our low FOB quotations do not include this possible hidden fee.

我们所报的FOB价格并不包括这些可能发生的隐藏费用。

66. The quotations are all in US dollars net FOB.

我们报实价美元离岸价。

67. Our best FOB Shenzhen price is US$8 per piece for minimum 5,000 pcs.

我们最好的深圳离岸价是8美元/每只,最低数量5000只.

68. We want to buy a manganese oxide with 62% pls send us your spec and your quote price FOB.

我们求购含量为62%的氧化锰,请给我们提供你的说明书和离岸价格。

69. We are buying wiper motor. Pl. Send lowest FOB price for 100MT urgently.

我们求购汽车雨刮电机,请尽快把100MT的报价单发过给我们。

70. Our rice is fob Dalian RMB 3900/TON.

我们的大米是大连离岸价3900元每吨。

71. Our quotation is FOB UK Ports, package fee included, in sterling pound.

我们的报价将是以英镑为单位,FOB英国口岸价,包括包装费.

72. Our offer is RMB 320 per set of tape - recorder , FOB . Tianjin .

我们的报价是每台收录机320元人民币,天津离岸价.

73. We think an appropriate price should be around 270 francs per ton, FOB Marseilles.

我们认为每吨马赛船上交货应为二百七十法郎左右比较合理。

74. We used to do business with them on fob basis.

我们过去和他们按船上交货价做生意。

75. We can supply 1000 tons of tallow at US $ 300 per ton FOB Sydney.

我公司可供一千吨兽脂,每吨300美圆,FOB(离岸价)悉尼。

76. We can book 20 000 tons of fertilizers at US $ 200 per ton FOB Osaka.

我公司可订购二万吨化肥,FOB(离岸价)大阪,每吨二百美圆。

77. I'd rather keep the FOB quotation in our contract. That's more convenient.

我宁愿在合同中保留离岸价格条件,这更方便。

78. What do you say if I suggest somewhere around 250 france per metric ton fob marseilles.

我建议每公吨马赛船上交货价为250法郎左右,您觉得怎么样?

79. You will arrange the insurance at your end because the price we quoto is on FOB keelung basis.

我方报价为基隆船上交货价格,请贵方自行安排保险事宜。

80. Menurut saya harga FOB setiap ton lebih baik ditetapkan sebesar 380 Franc.

我认为每吨马赛船上交货价定380法郎左右比较合理。

英语宝典
考试词汇表