me

me

1. A car suddenly pulled out in front of me.

一辆汽车突然横冲到我面前。

2. Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me.

下不下雨对我来说都一样。

3. Keep your hands off me; or I'll knock you down.

不要碰我,当心我把你打倒在地。

4. My wife was disagreeable to me this morning.

今天早上我太太对我发脾气。

5. He tried to flog me a broken TV set.

他一个劲儿向我兜售一个破电视机。

6. He peered at me over the top of his glasses.

他从眼睛的上沿注视着我。

7. He thought he can fool me but I get wise to him.

他以为他能骗得了我,其实我知道他是怎么回事。

8. He looked at me with hatred in his eyes.

他以憎恨的眼光望着我。

9. They gave me a week to make up my mind.

他们允许我有一周的时间作决定。

10. The good they have done for me is beyond measure.

他们对我所做的好事简直无可估量。

11. The news of their marriage knocked me for a loop.

他们结婚的消息使我大吃一惊。

12. I did profit by the advice they gave me.

他们给我提的意见的确对我有很大好处。

13. He does the odd job for me from time to time.

他偶尔来为我做些零碎的工作。

14. He dashed across the street and ran towards me.

他冲过马路,向我跑过来。

15. He brushed past me in the street.

他和我在街上擦肩而过。

16. He get angry with me for not have write.

他因我不给他写信对我生气。

17. He beckoned to me from across the street.

他在马路对面向我招手致意。

18. He told me I wanted nourishment.

他对我说,我需要营养。

19. He shielded me from hostile criticism.

他庇护我使我免受怀敌意的批评。

20. He always charges me too much for his goods.

他总是向我索取过高的货价。

21. He dug out a faded photograph and showed it to me.

他找出一张褪了色的照片拿给我看。

22. He once did me such an unscrupulous shot in the eye.

他曾经如此肆无忌惮地恶意中伤过我。

23. He does odd jobs for me from time to time.

他有时给我干点零活。

24. It is all one to me whether he comes or not.

他来不来对我来说都无所谓。

25. It is equal to me whether he comes or not.

他来不来对我都一样。

26. He came on the off chance of finding me at home.

他来找我时是想到我或许有可能正在家中。

27. He didn't tell me the rendezvous.

他没有告诉我约会时间与地点。

28. He gave me no chance to reply to his question.

他没有给我回答他问题的机会。

29. He's such a good swimmer that he makes me look sick.

他游得这么好,真叫我相形见绌。

30. He sent me the news by wireless telegraph.

他用无线电报把消息告诉我。

31. His letter irritated me a little.

他的信使我有点恼怒。

32. His way of sleeping makes me cringe.

他睡觉的方式令我生厌。

33. He broke into a desultory chat with me over his business affairs.

他突然开始和我漫无边际地谈起他的生意来了。

34. He had the temerity to call me a liar.

他竟胆敢说我撒谎。

35. He promised to fix me up with a nice girl.

他答应为我介绍一位妙龄女郎。

36. He showed me a photo of a family group.

他给我看一张合家欢的照片。

37. He asked me to copy out the poems from that book.

他要我把那本书里的诗抄出来或用打字机打下来。

38. He greeted me with a stream of abuse.

他见到我就连声辱骂。

39. He gave me a taste of his acid wit.

他让我尝到了他敏锐尖刻之机智的滋味。

40. He told me to lay the table for six.

他让我摆好桌子准备6个人吃饭。

41. He said he would stand in for me any time.

他说他随时都愿意来代替我。

42. He walked too slowly to catch up with me.

他走得太慢而不能跟上我。

43. He came in and took a seat opposite to me.

他走进来,坐在我对面的座位上。

44. He invited me to his home to talk over old times.

他邀我到他家里去聊聊过去的事。

45. You didn't embarrass me in the slightest.

你一点也没让我为难。

46. You always get the better of me at chess.

你下国际象棋总是赢我。

47. I have brought back the book you lent me.

你借给我的书我已还给你了。

48. Don't you feel any shame at having lied to me?

你对我撒谎一点都不觉得羞耻吗?

49. It's very thoughtful of you to do this for me.

你帮我这个忙真是想得太周到了。

50. Must you for me pay taxes to your reward?

你必须为我付给你的报酬而交税吗?

51. Do you like to see a movie with me?

你想和我去看电影吗?

52. Can you cash this postal order for me now?

你现在能帮我兑现这张邮政汇票吗?

53. It is dilatory of you not to answer to me.

你真会拖,都没回我的信。

54. How in the world do you expect me to know him?

你究竟怎么会想到我认识他呢?

55. Those new pills you gave me worked like a charm.

你给我的那些新药丸真是药到病除。

56. Can you ladle the soup out of this deep pan for me?

你能从这个深底锅里舀点汤给我吗?

57. Can you give me a price list with specification?

你能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单吗?

58. Could you give me a rough idea when you'll be back?

你能告诉我你大概什么时候回来吗?

59. Can you give me a definition of this word?

你能告诉我这个单字的定义吗?

60. Could you give me a ride to the station?

你能开车送我到车站吗?

61. Can you fill me in on what has been happening?

你能把发生的事情原原本本地告诉我吗?

62. Could you run and fetch a doctor for me?

你能跑去给我请一个医生吗?

63. That new barman at the club really turns me on.

俱乐部那位新来的酒吧男招待员真让我有兴趣。

64. It took me just on two hours to do this experiment.

做这个实验大药花了两个小时。

65. A hitchhiker flagged me down on the highway.

公路上一个想搭乘便车的人挥手叫我停车。

66. Don't speak like that. It sounds insincere to me.

别这样讲话,这样我听起来感到不诚恳。

67. Just the thought of travelling by air puts me in a blue funk.

只要一想起坐飞机旅行就使我极为恐惧。

68. Mr Smith told me to hold on to my oil shares.

史密斯先生叫我不要卖掉石油股票。

69. Tell them they may look for me any day.

告诉他们我就在这几天到达。

70. Tell me about all your doings in London.

告诉我你在伦敦所做的一切。

71. Ham lost his life to save me from the storm at sea.

哈姆为把我从海上的风暴中救出来而失去了生命。

72. I remained up because my uncle had come to see me.

因为我叔叔来看我,所以我一直没有睡。

73. Men with moustaches all look the same to me.

在我看来,凡是留须的人模样都很像。

74. It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.

填写那份问卷花了我好长一段时间。

75. Many one or little one is indifferent to me.

多一个或少一个对我是无关紧要的。

76. She looked at me rather askance.

她不悦地瞟了我一眼。

77. I caught a whiff of perfume as she swept past me.

她从我身边走过时,我闻到一股香水味。

78. She peer at me over the top of her glasses.

她从眼镜上方盯着我看。

79. She asked me in a small voice what time it was.

她低声问我现在是什么时候了。

80. She eyed me from top to top with coldness.

她冷淡地把我从头打量到脚。

英语宝典
考试词汇表