mex

mex

1. 2.What did they put Mex in when he was in the garden?

2.当他在花园中的时候,他们把墨西哥人放入什么呢?

2. 7.How long did Kelly play with Mex after dinner?

7.在晚餐后,凯利和墨西哥人玩多久?

3. del carmen campeche mex.

estudiante 所在地: cd.

4. Matlab Add-in can rapidly integrate M document to C++, create independent C/C++ program or C MEX DLL, create share database and MEX document using M document, and it can revise the original M document instead of the C/C++ created.

Matlab Add-in可快速集成M文件到C++,创建独立C/C++ 程序或C MEX DLL。 它通过M文件创建共享库或MEX文件,可直接修改M原文件而不是修改生成的C/C++ 文件。

5. There are methods of Matlab ToolBox and Mex file for data acquisition of hardware port realized with Matlab.

Matlab实现硬件端口数据采集有Matlab工具箱和Mex文件法。

6. Mex Sp.

Mexican Spanish

7. MEX - file

MEX文件

8. APPLICATION OF MEX FILE IN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE

MEX文件在人工智能软件中的应用

9. Mex: N-no. I have to be strong...

不-不行。我一定要坚强一点...

10. Mex: A mystery dungeon changes each time you go into it. There's a different layout and different items every time you enter!

不可思议的迷宫在你每次进入的时候都会发生改变,地形和道具都会不同!

11. sead xongb-hnendand hliob guat doub guat nex,ghobped deibbot zoux toub zoux yangl,boul lieax ghobzhal nangd seadghot-seadyos yeab mex boub ghobxongb nangdghobhad-ghobloul.

东部苗区歌谣非常丰富,苗歌押韵形式多样,体裁类似于汉语的古诗古词又独具本民族特色.

12. Mex: Which is why lots of bad Pokemon are appearing!

于是很多很多邪恶的神奇宝贝也随之出现了!

13. In this paper many skills at the interactive programming for Matlab and VC++ such as Matlab engine,C-Language mex program,mat file operating program are discussed,especially the usage of Matlab Visual Studio Add-in is discussed in detail.

介绍了Matlab与VC++交互编程的几种方法,包括调用Matlab引擎、C语言mex程序、mat文件操作程序等方法;

14. Mex: What did he say? Something about getting ready?

他刚才说什么?什么做好准备?

15. Mex: That's just the cost of training, I guess. We can't do anything about it.

但那大概是用于训练的经费吧,也没办法。

16. Mex: More and more bad Pokemon have been turning up lately, you see!

你也知道,最近坏神奇宝贝越来越多了!

17. Mex: You lost your memory. And you somehow transformed into a Pokemon...

你失去了记忆,又不知怎么回事变成了神奇宝贝...

18. Mex: You're...a little odd...

你好像有一点...奇怪...

19. Mex: You'll form an exploration team with me?

你愿意和我一起组建一个探险队?

20. Mex: Oh, you will?! You'll help me?

你愿意?!你愿意帮我的忙?

21. Mex: Do you remember how you ended up zonked out here?

你知道你为什么会晕倒在这里么?

22. Mex: Are you pulling some kind of trick on me?

你该不会是在捉弄我吧?

23. Main Purpose of the Role and Key Responsibilities:As MEX Category Manager, you will be running world wide MEX co...... ...

公司名称:诺基亚西门子通信技术(北京)有限公司上海分公司工作地点:上海市发布时间:2009-4-15

24. Sequent, the author analyzes program interface technique with both two compilers, then introduces how to create and how to use the MEX file, at last gives a detailed example.

分析了二种程序混合编程的接口技术以及动态连接函数MEX文件的构建和使用方法,并且用实例阐述了MEX文件的具体编写。

25. Assist senior reliability engineer or MEX planner to maintain and optimize the MEX operation;

协助维护工程师或MEX计划员维护和优化MEX(维修工作电脑管理软体)运行。

26. Mex: But...I chickened out.

可是...我退缩了。

27. Mex: It sounds like a seriously dangerous place. Let's be careful.

听起来是个很危险的地方,我们要谨慎一点。

28. Mex: Urk! My ears are still ringing...

呃!我的耳朵还在嗡嗡叫呢...

29. Mex: Wow! We're two floors under the ground, but you can see outside!

哇!已经是地下2层了,但还能看到外面的风景呢!

30. Mex: Oh! It's my Relic Fragment!

哦!我的遗迹碎片!

31. Mex: Oh, wow! What a pretty sight!

哦,哇哦!这里的景色真美!

32. Mex says: "Can write cannot read.

墨西哥人说:“能写不能读。”

33. MEX will build up some industry

墨西哥将会建造一些工厂

34. MEX Tech Research and build weights redone

墨西哥的研究和建造重心重新制定

35. If a lot of Matlab function to be called in Fortran,the Mex file mixed programming should be used.

如Fortran中要调用的Matlab函数较多, 则应考虑采用Mex文件混合编程.

36. Mex: If not, can I ask a big favor?

如果没有的话,我能请你帮我一个大忙么?

37. It can produce confluent plaques to 2 reference strains of B. canis-RM6/66 and Mex 51. In the paper, it was evidented that the phage Bj-309 belongs to Brucella-phage to lyse B. canis, having more strong activit of lysis.

对2株国际标准犬种布氏菌Mex51和RM6/66,能产生融合性噬斑。 初步证明:Bj-309株为犬种布氏菌噬菌体,并有较强的特异裂解活性。

38. Mex: Yup. Because the flow of time is getting messed up. It's wreaking havoc, right?

恩。因为时间的正常流动被破坏了,所以造成了混乱,是这样吗?

39. Within the Guang Dong province, where has a goods to arrive at Mex on behalf of a company?

您的位置:凡人谷知道>生活>服装/首饰>广东省内哪里有货代公司到墨西哥的?

40. Mex: Wh-what should I do?

我..我要怎么做呢?

41. Mex: I've never seen you around before.

我从来没有见过你。

42. Mex: Am I ever glad...I actually did manage to get it back.

我从来没这么高兴过...我真的把它拿回来了。

43. Mex: The place where we found it was a mystery dungeon.

我们找到它的地方就是一个不可思议的迷宫。

44. Mex: I call it my Relic FragMext. It's my one treasure!

我把它叫做遗迹碎片,这是我唯一的宝物!

45. Mex: I'm so nervous! So jittery!

我非常激动!紧张!

46. Mex: Sorry that I doubted you.

抱歉刚才怀疑你来着。

47. In this paper many skills at the interactive programming for Matlab and VC++ such as Matlab engine, C-Language mex program, mat program are discussed, especially the usage of Matlab Visual Studio Add-in is discussed in detail.

文中介绍了Matlab与VC ++之间交互编程的几种方法 ,包括调用Matlab引擎、C语言mex程序、mat文件操作程序等方法 ,并特别介绍了MatlabVisualStudioAdd -in的使用。

48. Mex: Let's give it our all tomorrow.

明天我们一起努力吧。

49. Mex: Coming here is uplifting. It cheers me up.

来到这里我就会振作起来,重新打起精神。

50. Mex: I always get so excited when I hear tales from the past!

每次听到古老的传说,我都会兴奋不已!

51. Mex system functions

混合系统函数

52. Mex: So one day...I happened to come across my Relic FragMext.

然后有一天...我偶然间发现了遗迹碎片。

53. MATLAB applications through redeployment C++ language interface Mex,Achievable in the MATLAB environment for the specific hardware interface signals.

而通过MATLAB应用程序接口Mex调用C++语言,可实现在MATLAB环境下对硬件端口信号的读写。

54. nbaox gud dix hmongb,mex rongt!

苗族同胞们,你们好!

55. Mex: This must be the bluff's entrance.

这里应该就是山崖的入口了。

56. Mex: All those bubbles, catching the setting sun's rays off the waves...

那些泡泡,反射着落日的余晖...

57. Mex: Such places must be full of unimaginable gold and treasure!

那样的地方一定遍地是无法想像的宝藏!

58. Mex: First, we should go to Wigglytuff's place and sign up as apprentices.

首先,我们要到胖可丁那里登记成为学徒。

英语宝典
考试词汇表