oh

oh

1. "Oh, piped down." he called.

"噢,闭嘴。"他喊道。

2. "When we get married, " Ned said to me almost threateningly, "We're going to have the reception of all time." "Oh, " I said freely. "Of all time, " he repeated.

"我们结婚的时候,"内德几乎带着恐吓的口气对我说,"我们要举行空前绝后的盛大宴会。""哦", 我随随便便地应了一声。"空前绝后的盛大宴会,"他又说了一遍。

3. "Oh dear!" exclaimed the lady, feeling the vainness of her wish to go home.

"老天!"这女士大声叫道,觉得回家的愿望是难以实现了。

4. "Oh, Sister," said Solomon, with ironical softness.

“啊,妹妹,”索罗蒙说,温和中带一点刺。

5. "Oh, dat iss all over," said the German.

“噢,这事已经过去了,"那个德国人说。

6. No, nothing oh, just a minute, I'd like some soap too, please.

不用。哦, ... 等一下,请拿几块肥皂来。

7. Oh, that's all right. I can reach it, thanks.

不用,谢谢。我能够得着。

8. It's bad manners of Dennis always to keep us waiting. Shall we go? Oh, talk of the devil, there he is.

丹尼斯很不礼貌,总是让我们等他,咱们走吧!噢,说到曹操,曹操就到。他来了。

9. A train's just right! Oh, hooray, Li Ming!

乘火车恰恰好,哦,好啊,李明!

10. But, oh, how much I must miss, and how much pleasure you seeing ones can derive from watching and hearing the interplay of speech and movement in the unfolding of a dramatic performance!

但是,啊,我可能失去了多少,你们能看的人从戏剧表演中看动作,听语言的相互作用中产生了多少喜悦!

11. You don't want to join the club? Oh well, suit yourself.

你不愿意参加俱乐部是吗? 那好,随你的便吧。

12. Oh, please don't serve me first.I can wait.

先不要照顾我,我可以等一等。

13. Teller: Oh! Hello, Mrs. Jerky. How are you today?

出纳:哦!哈罗,哲琪太太,你今天好吗?

14. Oh, get off my back, will you? I'll do it as soon as I have time.

别再给我唠叨了,行吗?我一有时间就做这事。

15. Oh, go to hell! Don't talk such nonsense!

去你的吧!别这么胡说八道!

16. Oh, get on with you! I know better than that!

去你的吧!我还不至于蠢到相信那个鬼话。

17. Oh horrors! Not another invitation to tea with Aunt Muriel!

可别再应邀去缪里尔大婶那里参加茶会了。

18. But I don't understand you joke! Oh, skip it, it's of no importance.

可是我不明白你讲的笑话。噢,没关系,不重要。

19. BRYSON: Oh, the Faculty Office as usual.

向平常一样交到系办公室。

20. Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry to hear that. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

听到这些我非常难过。请接受我最诚挚的慰问。

21. Oh! There he is, and I skip again today.

呀!是他,我今天又没上他的课!

22. Oh dear, I've mislaid my glasses again.

哎呀!我又忘记把我的眼镜放在什么地方了。

23. Oh! I drop my band- aid in the curry.

哎呀!我把我的绷带掉在咖喱饭里了。

24. Oh, turn it up, will you!

哎呀,别干了,好吗?

25. Oh, wow. There's a lot of work piled up.

哎呀,工作堆积得不少。

26. Oh dear, I've boobed again.

哎呀,我又犯了愚蠢的错误。

27. Oh dear, I've left my knitting on the bus!

哎呀,我把毛活儿落在公共汽车上了。

28. Oh, no! I can not stop! Help! I am going to crash!

哎唷!糟了!停不下来!救命!会撞倒的!

29. Oh, well. Another single guy who get away.

哎啊,又少了一位光棍了。

30. Oh, the boss will not let anyone else sing.

哎啊,老板不让别人唱嘛。

31. Oh, why do he have to give me this rush job now that it's almost time for my lunch break!

哎,快到午餐休息时间了,他为什么非给我这个急件不可!

32. Oh, come on! Just a quick one!

哎,来吧!一会儿就完。

33. Oh, what a shame! We'll miss you!

哎,真可惜!你不来我们会觉得扫兴的!

34. Oh, Lord, are you going to get on my back?

哟,大人,你想找我茬,是吗?

35. Oh! The chain is rusted and stuck.

哦!链条锈得咬住了。

36. Oh no! I'm ever so sorry.

哦不!我真难过极了。

37. Oh, no wait a minute, he's already past25.

哦不等一下,他已经过25岁了。

38. Oh no, hive me lobster every time.

哦不,我只喜欢龙虾。

39. Oh I am really overjoyed to see you again.

哦再见到您我真是万分高兴。

40. Oh dear, you poor thing.

哦天哪,你这个可怜的人儿。

41. Oh dear, I'm ever so sorry.

哦天哪,我很难过。

42. Oh yes, we have a very good putt green.

哦是的,我们有一个很好的高尔夫推杆草坪。

43. Oh, really. I have never felt so let down before.

哦真是的。我以前从未这样失望过。

44. Oh, if Tony were going, I wanna go to camp, too!

哦!假使Tony要去训练营的话,我也要去。

45. Oh, dear! I failed in the English examination!

哦!天啊!我英文没有考及格!

46. Oh, well why do not I check out the campus employment office?

哦!对了!我为什么不到学校的就业咨询处去查询一下呢。

47. Oh, my train pass have expired.

哦!我的火车月票过期了。

48. Oh, no. I am gonna get call on ... help!

哦!糟糕,马上就要点到我,救救我!

49. Oh, you can walk it within ten minutes.

哦,10分钟之内你就能走到。

50. Oh, about6:30- will that be all right?

哦,6点30分左右-这个时间行吗?

51. Oh a kiss is still a kiss in Casablanca.

哦,一个吻一直是一个吻在卡萨布兰卡。

52. Oh, no! How dreadful!

哦,不!真可怕!

53. Oh, not really.

哦,不会吧。

54. Oh, no! I can not believe I will be assigned to this section! It's just impossible.

哦,不!我不相信我会被派到这部门!那是不可能的。

55. Oh, no, that will never do.

哦,不,这绝对不行。

56. Oh, my dear, I didn't mean to pry.

哦,亲爱的,我并不是想打听什么。

57. Oh, would you mind? I hate to be a bother.

哦,你不介意吗?我不愿麻烦别人。

58. Oh my, do you have to wear that bright red lipstick?

哦,你必须涂那种鲜花红色的唇膏吗?

59. Oh, do you really think so?

哦,你真的这样想吗?

60. Oh, you flatter me.

哦,你过奖了。

61. Oh, you are exaggerated. I play only a small part in the whole thing.

哦,你过奖了。我在这件事里只起了很小的作用。

62. Oh, don't worry about it. accidents happen. Besides, I knew Bobby was coming. I should have put that vase away.

哦,别担心。意外总是会发生的。另外,知道鲍比要来,我应该早点把花瓶放起来。

63. Oh, come on. Don't straddle the fence.

哦,别这样。别太世故。

64. Oh, do hush up!

哦,可别出声!

65. Oh, hello, Ms. Richardson. I just sent you a fax.

哦,喂,Richardson女士,我刚传真一份文件给你。

66. Oh, dear, I am awfully sorry about your bad luck.

哦,天哪,我真为你的不幸感到难过。

67. Oh, how nice!

哦,太好了!

68. Oh, she really is getting above herself!

哦,她确实变得越来越自高自大了。

69. Oh, what a lovely do you have! Is it all right if I pet the beautiful dog?

哦,好可爱的狗啊!我抚摸一下这条漂亮的狗好吗?

70. Oh, well, such is life. there's always next year.

哦,好吧,这就是人生吧。总还有来年。

71. Oh, that's marvelous.

哦,好极了。

72. Oh, good, I am very much in favor of your proposal.

哦,好,我非常赞成你的建议。

73. Oh, they are very dull actually.

哦,实际上很乏味的。

74. Oh, it's nothing special actually.

哦,实际上没什么特别的。

75. Oh, sorry. I'm used to walking fast.

哦,对不起。我一贯走路很快。

76. Oh, I think I like the white one better, miss.

哦,小姐,我想我更喜欢白色的。

77. Oh, Xiao Fang, I didn't hear you come in.

哦,小方,你进来我都没听见。

78. Oh, there's the buzzer.

哦,开演前的预备铃响了。

79. Oh good, there is a pub; I'm breaking my neck for a drink.

哦,很好,那里有一家酒店,我急想喝个痛快。

80. Oh, come on. He is not so bad actually.

哦,得了吧。他实际上并不那么糟。

英语宝典
考试词汇表